Clear all

12 Posts
6 Users
3 Likes
 NC
Customer
(@nc-cpl)
Reputable Member

Will the web-based version be discounted for those of us who have been using the Excel version?

2 Replies
Admin
(@smatthews51)

@nc-cpl Discounted or discontinued? The cost of annual upgrades will continue to be discounted for prior license-holders. Development of the Excel version is being discontinued but the prior versions will still be available for download. The web version will NOT require you to save your data on the web; it'll operate with locally-saved export files.

NC
Customer
(@nc-cpl)

Reputable Member

@smatthews51 What I meant is only related to the new web-based version. So if a current Excel user migrates next year to the web-version, will the fee for the web-version be discounted?

Customer
(@hecht790)
Eminent Member

Will the Excel version be discounted once the web-based version is out? I hope not. I like the Excel; I do not want my information on the Web.

1 Reply
Admin
(@smatthews51)

@hecht790 I assume you meant "discontinued"? Development of the Excel version is being discontinued but the prior versions will still be available for download. The web version will NOT require you to save your data on the web; it'll operate with locally-saved export files.

Customer
(@hecht790)
Eminent Member

Will the Excel version be maintained to be operational (not new features or bugs)? For example, if the MS Exchange itself is changing and causing issues for the application.

Page 2 / 2
Share: