Notifications
Clear all

12 Posts
6 Users
3 Likes
Customer
Topic starter
(@sam1193)

I'm new to Pralana, so apologies for my ignorance. Will Pralana Gold work with the online version of Excel?

11 Replies
Admin
(@smatthews51)

No, it doesn't. The online version of Excel does not support macros on which Pralana tools are highly dependent.

Stuart

Customer
Topic starter
(@sam1193)

Thank you for your reply.

(@hines202)
Reputable Member

But don't forget, the days of Pralana running on Excel are numbered. The web version is slated to come out for 2024. Can't wait!

Customer
(@gobucs813)

Hi,

I just started with Pralana Bronze.

I had few questions on the Gold version.

- Is there a trial period or somehow I can test it before buying it for X number of days?

- One would buy 2023 Gold version and it includes 2023 updates and it's good on one pc only.

- If you replace pc, there's a way to install on new pc or contact you for assistance.

- Do we have to buy one every year and how much future years would cost (for example)?

Thank you.

1 Reply
Admin
(@smatthews51)

@gobucs813 No, there isn't an option for a trial period. As a new customer, you'd pay full price for the first year ($99) and then be able to upgrade to future models for a discounted price. Historically, the discounted price is about 50% of full price (or $49). With that said, in 2024 we plan to replace the Excel version of Pralana Gold with a web version and its pricing has yet to be determined. Regardless, PRC2023 (on Excel) will operate indefinitely and you will not be required to purchase any upgrades. Also, the PRC2023 license entitles you to load it onto two computers at any point in time and there's an easy mechanism to move it to a new computer if and when necessary. And, as you said, you'll also be entitled to all updates (i.e., bug fixes) to PRC2023 at no additional charge.

Stuart

Page 1 / 2
Share: