Clear all

Financial Advisors that Use Pralana

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Customer
Topic starter
(@wtbivings)

Is there a list of financial planners who use Pralana in their practice?

5 Replies
(@hines202)
Reputable Member

So far, I think it's just me! I think it's partly a matter of PRC not being hugely marketed like the other stuff is. Most advisors/planners use private tools that aren't commercially available. They like that because it locks the clients into working with them, when needing updates, etc. I'm a big weird in the space because I don't believe in that. I use Pralana because I believe in teaching folks how to do it on their own, if they prefer to, and save money.

That said, I've used those very expensive power tools (Right Capital, eMoney Pro, Money Advisor Pro) and found them all lacking to Pralana in one way or another. We are *very* fortunate to have this affordable tool!

Bill

Admin
(@smatthews51)

Troy,

Bill (Hines) is the advisor that I'm in contact with most often, but there are others. For the time being, though, I don't have a list of them.

Stuart

Customer
(@stkeros)
Eminent Member

I've started using Pralana this year for my clients after having trialed lots of the other available software. I actually logged into the forums just now to read previous discussions and see what people may have already asked for in terms of feature requests. 🙂

[I really wish there was a way to output more than 10 columns in a pdf...don't constrain the page size perhaps, i.e. a pdf that's not intended to be printed but for ease of viewing? Or even split 20 columns across two pages?]

Admin
(@smatthews51)

Thanks! I expect that we'll add that feature to the web version due out in early 2024.

Stuart

Page 1 / 2
Share: