Clear all

Global Copy S3 Issue

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@seaway_plunge_09icloud-com)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

Global Copy to S3 doesn't appear to be updating all appropriate cells. Specifically, I have noticed that the Overall Allocation cells in the Asset Classes & Allocations table when using Mode 2 don't appear to get updated, however there may be other examples.

Steps to reproduce:

1) Open PRC2024.1.8 on a Mac, don't import any file

2) Switch to Mode 2 on the FINANCIAL ASSETS / Management tab

3) Go to the FINANCIAL ASSETS / Asset Classes & Allocations tab

4) Perform a Global Copy to S3

Expected Result:

All cells in S3 match S1

Observed Result:

Overall Allocation for Period 1 remains at 70%/30% rather than matching S1 at 50%/50%

Overall Allocation for Period 2 remains at 40%/60% rather than matching S1 at 50%/50%

This specific instance can be easily worked around by clicking the Copy S1 button for S3, however my fear is that there may be other cells hidden in the spreadsheet that aren't being updated that I haven't stumbled across yet, so I thought it worth bringing up.

Thanks in advance for looking into this.

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

@seaway_plunge_09icloud-com I verified that you are correct about this. The macro that does this specific copy was inadvertently omitted from the Global Copy macro. Thanks for letting me know. This fix will be included in the next PRC2024 update.

Stuart

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

@seaway_plunge_09icloud-com I verified that you are correct about this. The macro that does this specific copy was inadvertently omitted from the Global Copy macro. Thanks for letting me know. This fix will be included in the next PRC2024 update.

Stuart

ReplyQuote
Share: