Clear all

Wish-list item: detailed view for particular year

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@rrkaushik)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

It would be nice to get a report or at least a "Zoomed-in" view for a given year without having to jump between tabs and look at all columns for the year in question.

I have created another Excel file with tabs for the closest couple of years (2024 and 2025) to see Income, Expenses, AGI etc.

ReplyQuote
(@hines202)
Reputable Member Customer

@rrkaushik Use the summary report, it will generate an Excel sheet with a zoomed in view of the next five years. I use it to build a to-do checklist for clients, and ask them to keep a close eye on the projected balances, etc as we move into a new year to make sure the PRC numbers are somewhat close to reality. If not, there's something wrong that needs to be corrected in their data. But it does show where transfers, conversions, contributions withdrawals, etc need to happen and how much for each of the next five years.

Ram Kaushik reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rrkaushik)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

@hines202 - appreciate this great tip, a big thank you! Just tried it and this is indeed really useful to figure out the next level of detail for the immediate future. Like you pointed out, where withdrawals should come from, conversions etc. I'm hoping the web version will make this even more useful with drill downs and visualizations like stacked bar charts and pies.

ReplyQuote
Share: