Run-time error 1004

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Jo G
(@jo-g)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

Income> pensions> Annual Taxable Amount > converter . I get get Run-time error 1004. Any suggestions Thank you

From the manual :

Annual Taxable Amount: Enter this in then-year dollars. You can use the converter if your pension is specified in terms of today's dollars. To do this, enter the amount in today's dollars in the amount field to the right and ensure that field is selected, then click the yellow converter icon near the upper left corner of this screen, answer the pop-up questions, and your today's $ value will be replaced with the equivalent value in future $.

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

Jo,

This is an error in the tool that was corrected in v1.4, released on January 24. I recommend that you click Member Login, login with your 2021 credentials and request a new download, then import the export file created with your current version of PRC2021.

ReplyQuote
 Jo G
(@jo-g)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

Thank you, how does one get notified when there is a new update that should be downloaded (so I don’t take your time answering my questions when the solution to my issue is the upgrade.

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

As of now there's no explicit notification sent; however, there is a Gold Change Log maintained on the website (see the link at the upper right of every page). I recommend that you check that once in a while to see if any changes have been implemented that seem relevant to any problems you're seeing. We're now up to v1.9 of the 2021 model, so that's 9 updates since the original release. That'll definitely slow down as we go forward so I may adopt a process of sending a newsletter once in while to remind folks that changes are continuing and how to get them.

ReplyQuote
Share: