Drilling down to see a formula

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@boyd620)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

Is there a way? Suggestions?

Specifically, I am unable to see/decipher the very large increase from year 1 to year 2 in the Tabular Projections>Withdrawals>RMD/Other Scheduled W/D column ($167k year 1, $517k year 2). For simplicity's sake, the only expense I have entered is a "Miscellaneous" annual expense of $240k.

Will appreciate any insight/explanation!

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

Jim,

The formula for that column involves these items: RMD's, SEPP's and scheduled withdrawals (the latter two being specified on the FA > Management page). If this doesn't help track it down then I'll need an export file to investigate.

ReplyQuote
(@boyd620)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

Stuart, may I reproduce the question below (from another posting that does not seem to be receiving any traffic)?

When I click on the Tabular Projections view, and then click on the Taxes submenu, I see a column labeled "Social Security, Medicare and Net Investment Income Taxes".

I would like to be able to identify/breakdown the annual sum into its components (so I might see the specific IRMAA or NIIT changes which accompany an increase or decrease in taxable income, for an individual year or a number of years.

Any idea how I might accomplish that?

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Share: