Clear all

Missing MC blue bands in Ver 2023.3.1

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@nanosour)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hopefully, someone (Stuart) can help me. Just upgraded from 2.9 to 3.1 and for some reason the blue bands on the MC analysis chart are not showing up. Using Excel for Mac 2011 Version 4.7.7. I quit Excel and reloaded multiple times with no success. Everything else appears to work as advertised. Also Note, I exported from 2.9 and imported that file.

Thanks,

ReplyQuote
(@jkandell)
Eminent Member Customer

Same with windows version 3.4. At least on first import.

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

@nanosour I'm sorry that I didn't see this post until just now. FYI, the blue bands always disappear when a new export file is imported. You have to run an analysis to regenerate the results on the Run Analysis page. Does this explain what you're seeing or is there some other issue?

Stuart

This post was modified 9 months ago by Stuart Matthews

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

@jkandell The blue bands always disappear when a file is first imported. You have to run an analysis to generate results on the Run Analysis page. So, with that said, are you seeing a problem with version 3.4?

Stuart

ReplyQuote
(@nanosour)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

I figured it out in that I was missing a Std Dev in the bottom left of the Analysis page. I had assets in specific mutual funds where the Std Dev was not entered. After I put them in the Asset Allocation Mode 1 grid, it worked fine.

ReplyQuote
Share: