Stuck on Income Pro...

Notifications
Clear all

Stuck on Income Projection sheet

11 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/wqrkq95ere8t/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/themes/2022/layouts/1/post.php on line 27
 Anonymous

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/wqrkq95ere8t/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/includes/functions-template.php on line 193
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/wqrkq95ere8t/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/themes/2022/layouts/1/post.php on line 31
1 second ago
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/wqrkq95ere8t/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/themes/2022/layouts/1/post.php on line 32
Topic starter  

Somehow I can no longer access any of the toolbar options to return to HOME. PC opens on the Income Projection sheet but there are no visible controls. Rows 1 and 2 are blank.

Also, I have two exported files I am using. One is significantly smaller than the other - what might explain this as I was just making a second backup export of the first one.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/wqrkq95ere8t/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/themes/2022/layouts/1/post.php on line 62

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

I've heard of this problem occurring on Macs occasionally but it's an issue related to Excel for Macs. Please tell me what system configuration (O/S and Excel version) you're running and I'll attempt to offer some help.

ReplyQuote
(@mcghee659)
Active Member Customer

Stuart, I have the same issue. I'm on Excel 2019 for Mac. I work around the issue by going to "View" in the Excel menu and changing the Zoom %. This allows the controls to reappear.

ReplyQuote

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/wqrkq95ere8t/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/themes/2022/layouts/1/post.php on line 27
 Anonymous

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/wqrkq95ere8t/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/includes/functions-template.php on line 193
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/wqrkq95ere8t/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/themes/2022/layouts/1/post.php on line 31
1 second ago
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/wqrkq95ere8t/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/themes/2022/layouts/1/post.php on line 32
Topic starter  

@smatthews51

Windows 10

Excel (via Office Standard 2019)

Also - is it normal to see "Ready Circular References" down in the lower L corner? My only exposure to that is when there is some sort of error, but everything seems to be working fine on the surface.

This post was modified 3 years ago by

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/wqrkq95ere8t/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/themes/2022/layouts/1/post.php on line 62

ReplyQuote

Anonymous

1 second ago
Topic starter  

@smatthews51

Noticed this is happening with data that was saved in the tool itself (my bad) , not as an imported file that was first exported.

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

@mcghee659 Thanks, Frank. Hopefully other users will find this useful.

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

@nc-cpl No, you should NEVER see CIRCULAR REFERENCES in the lower left corner or anywhere else. That's an error condition. Please send me an export file if you want me to investigate as I'm not aware of any circular reference errors in the current version of the tool (though there have been one or two cases in earlier versions of PRC2021).

ReplyQuote

Anonymous

1 second ago
Topic starter  

Here it is Stuart.

ReplyQuote

Anonymous

1 second ago
Topic starter  

@smatthews51

Get the file?

ReplyQuote

Anonymous

1 second ago
Topic starter  

@smatthews51

Do you prefer export files be sent through this forum or another way since they may contain personal info.?

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

It's probably best for you to send export files directly to me at mail@pralanaconsulting.com. It appears that you tried to send it via the forum but I haven't seen it.

ReplyQuote
Share: