Clear all

Feature Request - Global "Copy S1"

3 Posts
3 Users
6 Likes
(@weinstein739)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

I generally run one scenario at a time, with a few tweaks for S2 and S3. It requires that all scenarios be identical except for the one or two variables I tweak. This last run was looking at different starting ages for social security vs expected longevity. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why two scenarios that only differed by life expectancy didn't line up (at least until the precipitous cliff when I die). After much searching, I found that I had never updated the General Inflation Rate on the HOME page for S3. It really would be nice if there were a global "Copy S1" to make sure that the scenarios are all identical before starting to tweak them. All the individual "Copy S1" buttons scattered throughout have their uses, but a global one would be a great addition, at least for me.

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

Stuart, I think you did a good job of explaining this request and I believe it's totally valid. I'm adding it to my enhancement list but cannot say at this time when it might be implemented. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@hines202)
Reputable Member Customer

I'm a big +1 on this feature request! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share: