Clear all

Upgrade offer?

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Customer
Topic starter
(@peterson904)

Hello, I have Pralana Gold 2022, bought in Jan 2022. I have not received an email offering an upgrade to Pralana Gold 2023. Has that email been sent out? I don't see a place on the website to upgrade...

Thx,

Topic Tags
3 Replies
Admin
(@smatthews51)

The newsletter announcing the availability of PRC2023 has not been sent yet but probably will be on Thursday. Regardless, the new version is now available. To get it, you just need to login, go to the members-only page and you should see the Get Now button to upgrade for the discounted price.

Stuart

Customer
Topic starter
(@peterson904)

Thanks, for some reason I couldn't see (or didn't notice) the link to the Members-only page before, even though I was logged in. I see it now. Thx!

(@hines202)
Reputable Member

Also, if you've upgraded earlier, the PRC team has been busy fixing the inevitable nits that occur with a major release. Log in, go to the Members Page, then select Pralana Gold 2023 Update (not upgrade, if you've already upgraded to 2023!), and download the latest. The fixes aren't showing up yet on the Gold Change page, so this is the way to grab them for now.

Share: