4 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
 Ted
Customer
Topic starter
(@backroads4me)
Eminent Member

For anyone needing or wanting to upgrade their version of Excel, this link is to a limited time offer (it says expiring in 4 days) for Office Professional 2021 for only $50. This is not a 365 subscription; you actually own the applications! I did it and everything worked great. Final price after taxes etc. was $55. You get a digital code to use with Microsoft at later date if you want, but I just followed the provided link directly to Microsoft and everything installed withing minutes. I really only wanted Excel, but I think this is a fantastic deal considering we're being forced into subscriptions.

Ted

Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License | StackSocial

3 Replies
 WTS
Customer
(@wts)
Eminent Member

According to this Stack Social cant be issuing legitimate single-user licenses for this specific Office suite

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/has-anyone-purchased-microsoft-office-pro-2021/f6ca0653-cc5f-4ef9-a4ae-4ea91124bd21

(@hines202)
Reputable Member

Right, this is not legit, tread carefully.

Ted
Customer
Topic starter
(@backroads4me)
Eminent Member

I guess I broke one of my own cardinal rules when I posted something randomly on the internet, but since I did, I feel like I need to at least post a reply.

I just want to reiterate that I actually purchased Office using the link, and everything worked perfectly. I'm using Excel 2021 today to work in PRC. When I log into my Microsoft account, I can see the purchase in my history.

Regardless, it makes no difference to me if you purchase or not, so to each his own.

Ted

Share: