Clear all

PRC2022.Gold v2.2 - Asset Allocation Mode 2 labels

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@bytor1943)
Eminent Member Customer
Topic starter  

I am running Excel 2021 on Windows 11. Labels are not showing correct values in Asset Allocation Mode 2. Selecting one with a value and clicking the left-right scroll arrows to prioritize target asset location does nothing.

Also, as shown in the attachment the 'Overall Allocation...' graph is blank. Am I missing something?

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

Robert,

I think you may have just encountered an issue that I discovered and fixed earlier today. If you used the Simplified Inputs and then enabled asset allocation across all accounts, then you took the path that would lead to this problem. So, I recommend that you login via the Member Login link, go to the members-only page and download the latest version (Pralana 2022 Gold Update), and then try it again.

Stuart Matthews

ReplyQuote
(@bytor1943)
Eminent Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hi Stuart,

I just downloaded the latest update (still v2.2), and the problem still exists.

Thanks,

Robert

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

@bytor1943 Hi Robert, I just tested this again myself and I'm not seeing the problem. Would you please email (mail@pralanaconsulting.com) your file to me so I can investigate? In this case I need your calculator file (PRC2022.2.2.xlsm) rather than an export file. Stuart

It turns out that the export file created from the prior version was corrupted by the problem in the prior version. Once the corruption was removed from that export file everything is working fine again with v2.2.

ReplyQuote
Share: