Save and Export very slow

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Milo
(@milo)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hello. I'm new to PRC and just started using Gold 2022. The manual says that Export is fastest and Save nearly as fast, averaging 3-5 secs. But my Export and Save are both taking over 100 secs on my Mac. Imports take about 10 secs. The fact that File>Save takes 100 secs and Excel hangs during most of that time, leads me to think there is a system conflict. I've tried saving on a local drive folder, rather than to a cloud drive; no improvement. Updating an existing export also takes about 100 secs. I'm just using the sample data that comes with a fresh copy of PRC.

System: MacBook Pro 2016, 16GB RAM, 2.9GHz Quad core i7, Office 365 Excel for Mac 16.57

This topic was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Milo

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

Milo,

Apparently there's some sort of system problem on your system. I just ran a test on my MacBook Pro and both the saves and exports were completed in less than 10 seconds. I'm happy to attempt to address this with you but there's no point in dealing with this in the forum, so please just email me directly at mail@pralanaconsulting.com.

Thanks,

Stuart

Stuart

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

Just to close on this issue, Milo downloaded the PRC2022 file again and his problems disappeared and he's now getting save and export times similar to PRC2021.

ReplyQuote
Share: