Clear all

Roth Conversions

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@cowade18)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

Has anyone experience issue with "plan Roth conversions" with the 2023 release? When I attempt to run my conversions, there is no change in "resulting amounts" table.

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

Raymond,

I found a bit of a problem myself this afternoon related to the latest version not correctly enabling conversions and/or savings the state of the enable/disable switch, and I found and fixed that in v2.4.1 which I uploaded at about 5:00 CST today. Please try that and report back.

Thanks,

Stuart

ReplyQuote
(@krohrer)
New Member Customer

Hi - new user to Pralana and a question about the Roth Conversion function - is there a way to model drawing down (proportionally) from my TD accounts and my spouses TD accounts in the same year? Or do I have to pick a priority for each year and only then does it draw from the other account if the tax bracket limit has not been reached. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

@krohrer I'm sorry, Karl, but there's no proportional method currently available.

Stuart

ReplyQuote
(@krohrer)
New Member Customer

Thanks - understood. If I set to have one account take priority, will it draw from the other account if the remaining TD balance in the priority account in a given year reaches zero?

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

@krohrer Yes, it will!

ReplyQuote
Share: