Clear all

New Year Tax Updates

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@motogopher)
Trusted Member Customer
Topic starter  

When can we generally expect an update with the tax changes for the new year?

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

I plan to release PRC2023 by mid-January.

ReplyQuote
(@nanosour)
Active Member Customer

Hello Stuart,

Just want to say thanks for all you hard work on this outstanding product. I assume current subscribers will just have it show up under the "Get PRC" button in out account? Or will we get an email with link to purchase upgrade?

Thanks again....Nano

ReplyQuote
(@smatthews51)
Member Admin

@nanosour Hi Nano, thanks so much! I'm overdue in releasing a newsletter to let current subscribers know what's going on relative to the 2023 model and plan to get that done in the next day or two. Anyway, I plan to release it by mid-January. It'll show up on the Get PRC page of the website at that time, but that'll be for new customers. For current subscribers, it'll also show up on the Members-Only page where they can get it for the discounted price of $49. Also, I'll issue another newsletter to let everyone know when it's actually been released.

Stuart

ReplyQuote
(@hines202)
Reputable Member Customer

I want to thank Stuart as well. I hope everyone realizes what an incredible tool and value Pralana is. I've used professional planning tools that cost several time more *per month* than what PRC costs per year, and even those don't measure up. I just went through my annual exercise of trying out the latest versions of the paid version of New Retirement, Quicken's retirement planner, etc. Strong Meh energy there. They drop the ball with important factors like Roth conversions, life insurance, college planning, running side-by-side scenarios, so much more. Nothing is as high-fidelity in the consumer space as PRC!

ReplyQuote
Share: